• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I really wanna just die.. I have been working my arse off. I quit the dealerhip and so ive been working 12 hour days. Yesterday was 16 hours because I went to the cities twice.:blackeye: Didnt get back until 12:45.:blackeye: Then had to be up at six. Double :blackeye::blackeye:.

where are you working?

I really wanna just die.. I have been working my arse off. I quit the dealerhip and so ive been working 12 hour days. Yesterday was 16 hours because I went to the cities twice.:blackeye: Didnt get back until 12:45.:blackeye: Then had to be up at six. Double :blackeye::blackeye:.

Holy crap man. I was wondering why you haven't been on lately. Have you at least gotten your first check from them yet?

geesebackground.jpg

I saw more deer too, but didn't get close enough before someone else spooked them
deer1.jpg

Saw about 4-5 more deer on the way home from my dads last night. when it snowed the other week, he said they were out on top of the snow bank eating the ends of the apple tree. Looked at it yesterday and sure enough, they "pruned" the tree for us. :laugh:

151k miles, pass :)

Engine = bulletproof. Wifes has 125K and it is super smooth. From what i read, as long as the timing belt has been changed out they will just go and go and go. And before we bought the wifes, we had him take off timing belt cover and there was a brand new belt sitting on there. The imprezza we had was up to 190K miles and that ran flawless as well.

It doesn't matter how bulletproof it is, 151k miles is getting to be a lot of miles. The car is bound to be getting worn out by now. Suspension, steering, transmission, all sensors, even things like the seats, steering wheel, and carpet they all have a lot of use.

Back