• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my svt

loc0gring0

Veteran CEG'er
:mad: mothers drunka$$ pos bf did this with my old contour and him.. drove over a curb and snowbank to park in the driveway hits my fender then gets out we fight he runs in the house and runs at me in the car went to jump on the front bumper slipped and his head went into the window. he gots MESSSEDDD up blood was everywhere, gets in another car takes off and gets arrested lol that sums it up

DSC02438.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

lol,i wondered what you were showing me last night..lol. i just thought you were showing me the snow and ice:laugh:
seems like he got what he desereved:blackeye:

hes trying to tell the officer i beat him up and all this stuff lol im 5foot 10 hes 6ft 5 with a build so the cops through that out lol

hes trying to tell the officer i beat him up and all this stuff lol im 5foot 10 hes 6ft 5 with a build so the cops through that out lol

Time to call the insurance company. I hope the will cover the repairs. If not I guess it's small claims court to get the $$ out of him.

Last edited:
wow, i didn't understand hardly anything in the first post to this thread. something about a bull rider stealing your taco and then ramming his cousin's pig into your bloody glass house? WTF

Back