• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request: black&black SVT&euro

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
i want to see how black focus euro wheels would look on my black SVT. i havent seen it anywhere yet, maybe someone can PS? preferrably on a lowered car too :)

blkblk1.jpg

i had the gunmetal grey euros before. they were sexy but i got bored of them. two weeks after i traded for my SVTF's i wanted them back! i think i'll pick up a set ;)

Ive been thinking about those rims for a LONG time... if only they had a polished lip, id jump all over them, that picture makes me think even harder about m next mod after engine is done!

blacked out. thats' what im going for. it'll be hawt. no polished lip, no chrome, hightowered and 20% tint. it'll look good. i wish i could make my ford badge have a black background instead of blue, because i don't like any of the other mesh's out there.

blacked out. thats' what im going for. it'll be hawt. no polished lip, no chrome, hightowered and 20% tint. it'll look good. i wish i could make my ford badge have a black background instead of blue, because i don't like any of the other mesh's out there.

mine will be done before you

Back