• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm such a troll

Mad_Medeiros

CEG'er
but I cannot get away from CEG!!!!

I got me a new contour!! woot woot! its my dd.. 96 SE, in black.. 5 speed! no pics yet, runs like a champ and looks great! only mod will be tinted windows and refinishing the rims.

my summer car has once again changed, and I got myself something with a little more oomph

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

Has quite a few things, S2.. runs at 17lbs, quite a blast having tons of power, however.. FWD = FTL!

I will get pics posting of the new tour!

God this forum is one forum I can never get away from!

(And yes those are craptastic winter wheels/tires)

get some hubcap covers from autozone and they'll be even better craptastic wheels!

lol

:laugh:

Meh there only on for another month or so, then my g-force tires go on... with my stocker rims..

I'm going to get them polished and painted tough!

Dont srt'4's have there own torque forum b/c they have so much of it? I drove one, torque steer while accelerating in 5th. Still hot look'n cars that are 1/4 mile monsters!!! How they do in the twisty's?

Lose the dice. It's just ANOTHER excuse to be pulled over. :blackeye:

I must say I do love the seats in these vehicles. :drool:

I'm so suprised you still post on here as well

the dice, I dont like them.. but they have been with me for 9 years in all my cars.. I have not had any accidents or tickets.. so, I can't get rid of them.. I love them

as for the twisties... they handle quite well actually.. with a little bit of suspension work they handle way better, and yes lots of tourqe.. its still a neon, I'm not the type who gets all offended when you call them a neon.. its a beefed up one, with a big turbo.... well actually.. a small turbo

""comparing an srt-4 to a neon, is like comparing my Girlfriend to your mom, yeah, they share some of the same parts, but the experience is soo much better!!"

I was thinking about buying one before the CSVT, drove a lot of them. Road in a lot of them, didnt like how the rear windows were manual. The frick is up with that??? I will always love how they look and how they have the muscle car type of stance. the front seems lower than the rear....

Back