• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rob Dyrdek '69 Camaro Rogue Status

most V8 mustangs, vettes and camaros have small engines :shrug:

id rock those Ronal Bears in 24" if they made them :cool:
ever seen the Strawberry rims?

ive never heard the term "murdered out" but i watched the Rob & Big show the other day for the first time and saw his Armada. it got me thinking about doing that to my truck. except with polished lips. actually, i had thought about awhile ago but upon seeing his truck it pushed me more towards doing it.

i dunno, i was just thinking "small block"....small engine :shrug:

and not to mention mustangs and camaros are considered "pony cars" and vettes are "sports cars", not muscle cars. :shrug:

some consider the exception (for all three cars) is when they have "big block" engines in them :shrug:

Yes. Corvettes are sports cars. NOT muscle cars. When I think MUSCLECAR, I think Charger, Mustang, Chevelle, Thunderbolt, real Impala SS, AMX, 4-4-2, Nova,Gran Torino. You know, big car with huge engines. Not small cars that handle well. Corvettes may have big engines, butthey are road course-oriented cars that happen to have V8's. That Camaro is gorgeous, I just think they took away it's musclecar status. Thats just my opinion:shrug:

Where did I say anything about a corvette?

last I checked, a 64 impala was still a big car.... so the corpala isnt a muscle car?

Sorry... can't agree with you.

Wasn't it also small cars and big motors?

Back