• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clear headlight markers?

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Does any one know of anywhere to get some clear reflectors for the headlights instead of amber ones. Doing a high tower and thought it would look stupid with nothing but clear marker lenses would look sweet.

Are you talking about the strip of amber on the side? If so, try auto parts store or home depot. They might have something for stuff on mail boxes and stuff. Just cut it to size of the old amber and double side stick it on there or glue. I think it'll look great after is complete. Post before and after pics!!!

When I thought about hightowering my headlights black on my SF SVT, I was just going to paint them with a silver reflective paint that I saw at an autoparts store. That would probably be easiest.

^wish i listened to bob and did that, i miss reflectors, plus seeing that little indent is stupid, other cars like camaros you can notice clear corners big time, you can even notice that my corners arent there unless your an enthusiast.

someone once mentioned using the plastic that goes over overhead florescent lighting. You know in offices and stuff. Im looking at it now BTW. You can get them at Home Depot.

Back