• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

best place to buy Xcal2& PrP?

I e-mailed nautilusperformance yesterday for a price on the PRP but no response yet. It sells for $728 at various places on the web.

I e-mailed nautilusperformance yesterday for a price on the PRP but no response yet. It sells for $728 at various places on the web.
keep in mind most of those places include an Xcal with the software. if you already have the Xcal then you dont need another one and the price drops down to around $400 or less. McNews sells the PRP software seperatly if you want it.

keep in mind most of those places include an Xcal with the software. if you already have the Xcal then you dont need another one and the price drops down to around $400 or less. McNews sells the PRP software seperatly if you want it.

On sale for 349.00!

I got a price quote from Joey at NautilusPerformance on the PRP package. The package includes an Xcal3, software and a manual for $825. If you have the Xcal already the software is $350 just like the post above.

This is a good deal because Nautilus has many, many hours of experience tuning the Duratec 6.

Back