• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Metro Area meet's?

I can host at my place.
i live about 1/2 mile south of 3M off of 94/Mcknight.

Wild Games? Football??

56" tv...

Any one play hockey? I like getting out and skating a bit, helps with the attempt to lose some weight. There are 3 or 4 rinks within a mile or so of my house

cool. hey joeM do you live in silver ridge or whatever its called down there? my buddy lived there i had my contour parked there pretty often when i would hang out there.

man i hope there is another meet in the upcoming summer season. Not having my CSVT here at school makes life so boring:( still have never been to a meet yet, still wanna go. But cant get car out 'till summer. so one can only hope:ponder:
Woot 200 posts!!!! lol:D

OOOOOH I wanna go

OOOOOH I wanna go

I'm willing to go to any meet that's down and poppin. hey there is the MSRA car show this weekend who is going there? maybe if there are a bunch of people going on a certain day we could meet up and have a little CEG representation there.

I can host at my place.
i live about 1/2 mile south of 3M off of 94/Mcknight.

Wild Games? Football??

56" tv...

Any one play hockey? I like getting out and skating a bit, helps with the attempt to lose some weight. There are 3 or 4 rinks within a mile or so of my house

I dont know thats kinda far for me, lol im on 694/494 and 94..so thats almost 5 miles away :)

cool. hey joeM do you live in silver ridge or whatever its called down there? my buddy lived there i had my contour parked there pretty often when i would hang out there.

my and my former roommate also use to live at silver ridge, and both had contours lol

I'll meet you all at the track biches!! j/k, A meet would be cool. I know there is a meet of "ricekiller" cars, mondays in the nwest suburbs. It would be cool to show up with 5+ Contours at one of these get-togethers. Prolly have to wait about 2 months.

Back