• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo's in the U.S.

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
We know of one guy here in FL, near Orlando that has a Mondeo, but he never comes to meets or shows up on CEG.

Anybody else on THIS side of the pond have a Mondeo?

Is the guy near Orlando's is black and has "Mondeo" written across the rear bumper/trunk area/dark tint and "probably" a 3L (it was fast) then it wasn't an actual Mondeo..

mondeo hatch would be sweet! :) if you look on ebay germany they really don't sell for much and there is a ton of them just on ebay, maybe a bunch of us should go over there and bring back a bunch of them, if only i were rich! and as far as this goes, c'mon ford, bring over here or build here the current mondeo, it looks sweet!!

Is the guy near Orlando's is black and has "Mondeo" written across the rear bumper/trunk area/dark tint and "probably" a 3L (it was fast) then it wasn't an actual Mondeo..
It is an actual Mondeo; I've heard of it in the past. I could have sworn the guy showed up at a meet once.

There is the rare Mondeo around the States, but from what the CEG has been told, they are for temporary residents - much like Kane's work in Germany. The import process is too long, unlikely, and expensive for any permanent resident here to bring one over.

The guy with the Mondeo in FL has what looks to me like an se motor and its silver Ill post pics later.

there was a guy a few years ago from the UK who emigrated to America and had his ST24 shipped over with him. The last we heard from him was he'd had a fuel leak somewhere along the line and the car ended up gutted.

there was a guy a few years ago from the UK who emigrated to America and had his ST24 shipped over with him. The last we heard from him was he'd had a fuel leak somewhere along the line and the car ended up gutted.

minty i think that was shiner you are on about and he went to adelaide in oz. unfortunately his car did go up in a ball of flames. it was an st24 saloon with a flip paint job plus a host of other mods

Back