• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ericsson M3 *Beautiful*

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
taken from this link, more pics here too http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106439

first off my fav! German meets Japanese :drool:

amuse1.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:shrug: The front somehow reminds of a face of person that accidently let one rip in a public place. Kinda like a surprised gasp. :laugh:

I just wanna know how in the hell those tires dont rub?

I really don't get the fad with putting gills on the top of the front fenders on every new car. It is sort of the standard with the M3's but now everything has them WTF?:shrug:

skyline does not = fail!! you are very mistaken my friend, that car can easily eat BMWs for breakfast (stock).

If you see the car in person as I did, you will then truely admire its name, design and how beautiful the car is. For $70K your getting a car that kills a z06, viper and 911 turbo :drool:

If you see the car in person as I did, you will then truely admire its name, design and how beautiful the car is. For $70K your getting a car that kills a z06, viper and 911 turbo :drool:

Has the Skyline even been tested by anything yet? I would wait to sing it's praises until it's actually proven to be what it's being hyped up as. From it's specs, 3836lbs and only 478hp it seems very unlikely it will outrun a 505hp 3130lb Z06, especially if that Z06 has anything other than run-flats on it's wheels.

That said Nissan has claimed a 7:38 time on race compound rubber where the Z06 time of 7:42 was with it's run flats which have the same traction rating as a dog's feet on lenolium. I'm interested to see how that weight affects handling with an every day tire where the heavy AWD car will tend to push corners, activating the Skyline's myriad of electronic nannies which never ammount to more speed, just less running into tire walls. With the run-flats, pushing corners in a Z06 is about the last thing that can occur and keeping that rear end in check probably ate alot of speed coming out of the corners on the ring.

Should be an interesting year to be a car nut, between this, the ZR1, the Camaro, and all the new Halo cars being brought out. Can you say bliss?

Back