• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Getting Married

sportracer

CEG'er
Well Im finally losing my freedom. So far the date is Sept 13, 2008 but we're not sure we might just go to mexico :D If we decide to have it here Ill let you all know, maybe I can get a block of rooms(so it wont cost you much) and you guys can come up here have alot of free beer.

Last edited:
Congratulations.

married life, nice.

single here, no g/f either, hehe. Enjoy it and it is about both ya peeps, open communication and yadi yada, ahh, you know the drill.

What state are you in?

let me know further details.. I Might attend!!! BUT CONGRATS!!!! I'm glad you found someone worthwile!!

Ya shes awesome, shes my total opposite which is perfect and shes willing to learn about cars :D. I will let you know updates as they happen. Thanks everyone. Now I just have to find her a svt :D

Last edited:
I am having fun with the planning stage, Its kinda like modding a car. You Plan up various things and finally narrow it down and then see the beautiful ending. :cry:

I am having fun with the planning stage, Its kinda like modding a car. You Plan up various things and finally narrow it down and then see the beautiful ending. :cry:
The planning stage is what sucked for me....the wedding/honeymoon were the best parts.:laugh:

In a way it sucks figuring the budget and all that, but otherwise its fun. I am defiantly looking forward to the day and the honeymoon. It will probably be one of the best times of my life. I just hope we get everything we want :)

Back