• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT for $500!!!

Man oh man, if we weren't in the middle of a wedding, I'd be all over this! Hell, anyone want to split it and split and part it out? Or, this would be a hell of a 3L candidate!

Man oh man, if we weren't in the middle of a wedding, I'd be all over this! Hell, anyone want to split it and split and part it out? Or, this would be a hell of a 3L candidate!

If I had a place to part this out I'd be all over it. Shaggy if you have a place to store it. I's split it with you.

I requested some pic's and here they are.

attachmsctm4.jpg

attachmsc1tm2.jpg

attachmsc3qh5.jpg

attachmsc4da3.jpg

attachmsc5kq7.jpg

attachmsc6sa5.jpg

attachmsc7dt7.jpg

What a deal. I would be surprised if it's still available now.

I just got a paycheck that exceeds the pricetag of the car.

I'll buy it, and sell the Cavalier. :laugh:

Does it run, and driveable under its own power?

hey man...if you part this beast out you know you BETTER be im'ing me!!!!! or call me..or email or SOMETHING!!! GET AHOLD OF A BROTHER!!!:laugh:

Yeah if you part it out I would be interested in swapping some parts with you. Of course condition is really important and I'd provide money to make up the difference...

well i got the car and let me tell u i was never scared of the neighbor hood as bad as i was on this 1 it was in the middle of brooklyn ny let me tell u NEVER going there again.. people walking down the rd's with big rims and selling drugs like crazy. we were the only white people there. but the car runs and drives has had over 3grand worth of work done to it in the last couple of years.. not sure about parting out just yet needs a hood and grill and thats about it. other then that the car is in pretty good shape so far. ill have better pics tomorrow

well i got the car and let me tell u i was never scared of the neighbor hood as bad as i was on this 1 it was in the middle of brooklyn ny let me tell u NEVER going there again.. people walking down the rd's with big rims and selling drugs like crazy. we were the only white people there. but the car runs and drives has had over 3grand worth of work done to it in the last couple of years.. not sure about parting out just yet needs a hood and grill and thats about it. other then that the car is in pretty good shape so far. ill have better pics tomorrow

That explains why she didn't call me back....

you know it has too many miles for you to feel comfortable with:laugh: i want the fenders,rear door,side skirt

I'm not sure if you're capable of reading, but he said he bought it.:shrug:

lol thanks
them pics are after i semi fixed the brokeness

i just got back from a test ride cel was on got that read it was 0420 had it reset and got on it a couple times and now it runns 100% better i think the ny traffic got to it. theres a humming noise coming from the rear end somewhere i think it was the splash gaurd rubbing the tirei hope thats fixed. hopefully it doesnt blow up but evertyhing seems good

Back