• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Muskegon/Grand Haven

KennyT772

Veteran CEG'er
Any contours in the area? I live in muskegon and may be needing some help on my zetec over the next couple months. I'm up for some meets etc.

Well the whole list of work I need to do is in my other thread, but after I get a job and take care of the maintenance I want to do acold air intake/exhaust chop and then a little exterior work.

Are there any meets in or around GR?

Eurotour & I are about the only ones partially active. We drive to the E. side for meets. I take it you're looking to make your Zetec sound like a$$? If it's an automatic I'd recommend saving the $. It's not a performance car. Even if it was a Duratec I'd recommend saving your $. LOL!

I don't really care about sound, just want a little extra out of the weak motor. I'm used to driving my mom's 200+ HP Avalon so getting used to less than 125 is just rough.

Pick up a SE or better yet a SVT with a V6. Someone down near K'zoo was just selling one on Craigslist. Just type in SVT in the car and truck section and see what pops up.

My SVT exhaust is for sale but I have no idea if it would fit your car.

like I said in your other post Im from G.R/wyoming I go out to grand haven all the time in the spring/summer

Hey thanks man but I already got good speakers. The only things I really need for my car right now is o2 sensors and my ebrake fixed.

All Contours from all years are the same.
5X7 or 6X8 will bolt in. Sometimes you have to drill a few new screw holes to secure it in place but the body of that speaker size will always fit in the OEM location.

Back