• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fiberglass dash

stuff.... a handfull of tasteful upgrades for my '95. Still no where near what you have going on, but many will likey.... I hope.
-brakes & EBRAKE CABLES
-wheels(already added)
-Yellow OMP strut bar
-intake cleaning
-polished(or body color) valve covers, SVT intake mani, TB, & random parts
-audi side markers(replacing cheap ones I have now)
-exhaust(already added)
-mirko skid plate
-SVT door panels
-power passenger seat
-color match mirko to car(was black)
-custom plasma cut show shields and covers(possible)
-might get it buffed, kuz the body is looking abused

that's about it
what are you doing?

back to you, SHOW US THE PICS!

And the car gets more and more mex...attention. ahaha. JFYA. That's a cool idea. You put more effort into the looks of your car than pretty much anyone else on CEG. Looks great

ahhh I just had the idea of glassing my spare dash and door panels...but I can't really decide on colors.

body color always looks the best on dash IMO 2 tone the doors body and interior colors

body color always looks the best on dash IMO 2 tone the doors body and interior colors

I knooowww but the seats are already body color with black leather dye. Wouldn't it clash having a FG glossy black dash/panels and having black seats with a different sheen?

I knooowww but the seats are already body color with black leather dye. Wouldn't it clash having a FG glossy black dash/panels and having black seats with a different sheen?

the contrast will probably look good:cool:

pic from the other night while i was wrapping it
PICT0545.jpg

Very nice... 2 questions...

1. Are you going to do something about the top vent to keep it from eventually warping? I know fiberglass wont warp but the vent may become brittle in the heat and crack.

2. Will the passenger side airbag still be functional?

dash already starting to look good. wish i could do that to my dash, but that'll have to wait til after my other project (in exterior mods in case anybody's interested)

Very nice... 2 questions...

1. Are you going to do something about the top vent to keep it from eventually warping? I know fiberglass wont warp but the vent may become brittle in the heat and crack.

2. Will the passenger side airbag still be functional?

im wrapping all the way around and making my own vent i was only using that one to hold the fleece then thru bolted the skin through the dash all the way down the vent area
no more passenger airbag
That didn't take too long. :)

is that your play room Bagged?
yes:laugh:

ive already started the fiberglass (IT LOOKS AWSOME:cool: )
ill have it ready for paint buy the end of the weekend

Last edited:
ill get em up in the morning i didnt wear gloves and all my fingers are stuck together

Back