• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 CTS-V info and pics

Pimpalicious316

Hard-core CEG'er
http://jalopnik.com/342341/detroit-auto-show-2009-cadillac-cts+v-embargo-breaks-officially

medium_2178131221_3885813153_o.jpg

Very nice car, indeed.

As we are talking about a GM car here...i have a question, well, more a comment than anything else...why in the world aren't they having the same ergonomics and interior designers that worked on this car, work on the already killed by dummy design new to come out CAMARO?

Seriously...i know it may be cheaper as far as the camaro when price tags come out, but c'mmon, they take out the damn car and then bring it up even worse...

Go Cadillac Team.

Amen.

I would really like to see a milder version of this car with the LS3 V8 and 420HP at a price point of around $45K.

yes the CTS-V is bad ass and I'd expect a price point around $62K, new rear tires every 3-months not included!

I'm be darn, I think GM finally figured out how to do a M5 killer right this time around. Just when I was getting excited about a Jag XF, Caddy does this. The interior is light-years ahead of the one in the current CTS-V, but it stilll smacks of GM "plastic" in some places. VERY nice overall, though.

6 pot Brembos up front and 4 pot at the rear. Nosebleeds, anyone?

This new interior puts up against the GTO as my favorite GM dashboard .... and the engine stats are :drool:

But I still can't stand the exterior styling.

Why oh why the automatic with paddle shifters?

Even more reason to give a LS3 & 6spd manual in this car.

Why oh why the automatic with paddle shifters?

Even more reason to give a LS3 & 6spd manual in this car.

The auto is just an option now. Trust me there is a Tremec 6 speed manual option too.

So your saying you want a 6.2 NA (ls3) 430hp instead of a 6.2 supercharged (lsa) 550hp? Explain.

I don't think the exterior pictures do it justice really. Looks better in person.

I'd take the LS3 manual vs. LSA auto any day, especially with a $20k price reduction. But there will be auto and manual versons of this V-car. Is the price really only $62k?

I'm be darn, I think GM finally figured out how to do a M5 killer right this time around. Just when I was getting excited about a Jag XF, Caddy does this. The interior is light-years ahead of the one in the current CTS-V, but it stilll smacks of GM "plastic" in some places. VERY nice overall, though.

6 pot Brembos up front and 4 pot at the rear. Nosebleeds, anyone?

Did you miss the Recaro's too?:drool:

Back