• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Fun Ford Weekend Commerce,GA

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok who all is in for this year again. Here is the link

http://www.funfordevents.com/index....chedule&refno=2124&submenu=Events&pos=0,20,10

I will have to register to race in Quick Ford this year cause I dont have mufflers anymore. Either way its still bracket racing.

Less than 4 months way lets make this a big one again.

We always get a hotel room out there and pile people in and party that Saturday night, I will be booking my room on Februay 1st and I will post what hotel I get in case any of you want your own room.

This will be my 6th year going and its always a blast in case you havent ever been.

i might come, i've never been to any of the meets and would love to see some of the other contours. I'm not gonna show mine off because trust me, it's not show worthy.

well i won't be going, car is still sitting with no engine, probably won't be done til sunday afternoon. I wish i could be there though. Snap some pics.

oops i read wrong so many things coming up around me, that's my fault. :cry: . Well that'll give me some time to give it a good cleaning, inside and out and everything(finding dirt in weird places) in between. gotta love georgia red clay on black. no more dirt roads for me. I'll walk down one before i go down one again.

That was the plan but I dont know now, I have ALOT I need to do to my black one to be ready to show it this year and I dont have the time.

need help? I don't have the time either for mine. i'll drive it there but it's gonna be a spectator. getting ready for NOPI really. plenty of time for that.

Yeah I will have them both at nopi for sure. No for the black one I have a leaking caliper on the rear drivers side, I need a new caliper, re-paint all the calipers, de grease the engine, put new gaskets on the front and rear valve covers, powdercoat a bat intake pipe I have and get red boots for it. And much much more but the caliper is most important right now.

Looks like I just might make it with the $500 beast
Trans is with HMS and got an email saying it was done! So if I get it back fast enough ill pull some sleepless nights putting her back together.

Ryan get the black one squared away cause you know how bad mine makes it look! LOL j/k man :D

I don't know If im going to make it guys. Some more car troubles & I'm pissed about it. I developed a 3rd gear grind yesterday. I haven't checked it out yet but I might be getting back in touch with terry on this.

Back