• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clean Contour's 2008

Can Americans please learn when and how to use an apostrophe?

YH4X2TLITORNAMC642ZUHE5D4PJLFNFY.jpg

Don't know if internet forums are the place for anyone that's a stickler for grammer and punctuation. I would think it would drive a person like, that crazy'....

Don't know if internet forums are the place for anyone that's a stickler for grammer and punctuation. I would think it would drive a person like, that crazy'....

I agree............ Some americans are from the hood, yo! LOL or they my just like to type like that. Move on if you dont like it!

- amyn

That my friend is a rim guard, most Bridgestone tires have them, Fuzions as well. I think it gives them a cleaner look.

17"s wrapped with Fuzions 215's/40 in rear and 205/40 front

Can I ask why the different sizes? I would at least put the 215's up front where the power goes.

Not that you asked for my opinion, but a proper tire size makes all the difference in handling and looks. You can definitely tell the tires are not wide enough for the rims. I think it makes the lip protector look even more obvious.

the diff size add to the stance or rake of the car. When I put on the the other rims they will have P235 or 225 in rear with 215 up front. Even with the same tire size 40's the larger path adds height to the tire. This type of set up is for picture purpose only has nothing to do with performance or ride. many highend rides stagger their tires rear to front.

Back