• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT#1940 - Stazi Mesh Oval

Dirtylimey

CEG'er
Eh, finally got around to taking a pic of my SVT without it being TOO caked in salt and with my Stazi Gen 2 mesh installed (in the oval at least).

svtoval.jpg

I kind of like the chrome ring look better than the black ring... I think an SVT badge somewhere is all it needs

Lower mesh is on its way when I get a few minutes :) Just completed the rear mesh.

Ah thats it im doing it now i think..I'll take the mesh off and when i go to work just lay it out and clean it up and shoot it and clear it..

Is there any way someone could get a pick of that same mesh powdercoated black but on a silver frost svt? I'm thinking about doing that, painting my oval silver, and leaving the SVT emblem chrome, then painting the rear SVT emblem(the one on the trunk lid) the same color as the mesh.

well,i only painted one side. left the clean side unpainted,so it was swappable. also,a wire wheel will take the paint right off:shrug:

Back