• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hightower Pic Request

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Well I am actually thinking about hightowering my lights.
Can somebody pls post pics of hightowered lights with the orange reflectors retained in the lights ???

EDIT: If possible, looking to see black hightowers on a black CSVT with no eyelids.

ask and ye shall receive

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

I love those wheels. I would like to have them on my CSVT. The wheels on my T/A are very similar to those.

Since we're on the hightower subject, you guys think that T-Red CSVT's look good with color matched(T-Red) hightowers? Just curious on an opinion.

IMO, I think Hightowers look good on every Color but black, It just doesn't leave enough contrast looks.. Blah.

But thats just me.

IMO, I think Hightowers look good on every Color but black, It just doesn't leave enough contrast looks.. Blah.

But thats just me.

Yeah, I was just trying to get some opinions. Just planning out future mods and was considering it. I wish I had my black one back, it'd be no problem, but ended up finding a T-Red. Oh well, still a CSVT!

I think it looks THE BEST on a black car, especially if the paint inside of the hightowers are color matched to the car, absolutely beautiful.

Yeah, I agree that black on black is great looking. I just haven't seen much T-Red hightowers that's all. Didn't know if too many people were doing it or their opinions on it.

Yeah, I agree that black on black is great looking. I just haven't seen much T-Red hightowers that's all. Didn't know if too many people were doing it or their opinions on it.

I think T-Red on T-Red HTowers will look very good! I forgot, but one guy had a Red Candy Paint Paint job with the same color in his lights.... It looks really good! Bagged just posted a picture of this guys car sometime recently...
SEARCH BUTTON ENGANGED!!!!!

- amyn

t-red contours almost look better than black ones, especially when combined with a CF cowel hood. T-red = best color ever for an SVT

Well then I'll just see how I like it. Thanks for all the opinions. I got another set other than on the car. We'll test it out! If I knew how to post pics, I would.

Back