• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Haha rice..

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
I have seen this car around town alot. But apparently he nust have been in an accident and ripped the rear bumper off. What a joke. The car sounds like ass too.:nonono:

rice1.jpg

rice2.jpg

I actually like those cars..... Not the fact that it is not painted and has no bumper...

I think overall the look of the SE-R Spec V are pretty nice!

- amyn

I actually like those cars..... Not the fact that it is not painted and has no bumper...

I think overall the look of the SE-R Spec V are pretty nice!

- amyn

I will give you $1000 if that is a real R

And one thing I went a rant on with one of my freinds was how ghetto are people when they go out and spend X amount of money on a body kit and then they are too poor/lazy to get it painted (even half azzed will look better).

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with it. Painted kit with a rear bumper and those cars look great.

You want rice? Pull up a lawn chair and sit on my front lawn watching cars go by for an hour. You'll be constipated in no time.

Don't doubt whether that car is an R, guys. I've seen lots of Sentra SE-R's around. A girl I used to work with had one. That bumper looks ok, but it seriously needs a painting. Besides, who keeps those bumpers on in the winter time? Needs more stock, especially in MN...

Don't doubt whether that car is an R, guys. I've seen lots of Sentra SE-R's around. A girl I used to work with had one. That bumper looks ok, but it seriously needs a painting. Besides, who keeps those bumpers on in the winter time? Needs more stock, especially in MN...

Haha, I don't think people have spare "winter bumpers" to go along with their winter wheels! Although it's not completely out of the question, I do have my stockers still...just need some winter SE sideskirts lol

Haha, I don't think people have spare "winter bumpers" to go along with their winter wheels! Although it's not completely out of the question, I do have my stockers still...just need some winter SE sideskirts lol

Right, but that bumper is just SO low. It's quite possibly the worst idea in the history of owning a car. I mean, who here leaves on their Mirko in the winter? :rolleyes: Contour snow-plow, away!

You've gotta be kidding...Isn't it held in by just two lame-ass screws? :help:
I guess we can exempt Haroon from these discussions. What a silly, lol.

I think that SE-R has mucho potential. The fact that the guy didnt put on his back bumper yet or get it painted is another story.....

SE-Rs are also VERY VERY common cars....

That car looks good I dont know wut ur talkin bout... Just some paint and its goin to be lovely...and a back bumper:rolleyes:...

- amyn

I think that SE-R has mucho potential. The fact that the guy didnt put on his back bumper yet or get it painted is another story.....

SE-Rs are also VERY VERY common cars....

That car looks good I dont know wut ur talkin bout... Just some paint and its goin to be lovely...and a back bumper:rolleyes:...

- amyn

the quarter panel is all smashed up:shrug:

Back