• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I never posted any pics of my jeep

MLuko

Veteran CEG'er
I figured I'd post up a few:cool:
DSC02180.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

that was back when i got it..
Now the wheels are blacked out and it has a 2 inch lift and 31's:cool:
n211700822_31201949_4656.jpg

n211700822_31185791_871.jpg

I miss the SVT dearly and I wonder if anyone on CEG has my old car yet or did it just fall off the face of the earth:crazy:
DSC01923.jpg

My parents split and the car was the only thing i had.. so paying rent, inusrance and everything. At 1 job @ 8.00 that took up my whole week I couldnt do it... my parents couldnt afford to cut me a break so i had to sell it and get the jeep..

i think i sold it in July.. I dont remember anymore.. and you can tell that was mine if the seams on the quarter panels below the taillights are shaved and the wrong badges are on the fenders

Last edited:
i think i sold it in July.. I dont remember anymore.. and you can tell that was mine if the seams on the quarter panels below the taillights are shaved and the wrong badges are on the fenders
I have only seen it the once. However my friend I work with said that there was a red SVT at work about a week ago. Maybe thats it. But if they live around here I would think I would see it more.:shrug: That has to be it.

yea... I put a lot of time into the bodywork on that car... If you can remember, I re-painted the car becuse it got hit bad by hail..

That is hard to see - I've got a nice 4x4 and the SVT. It is really fun to be able to go fast and corener like mad in one vehicle and to go over and through anything in your way in another. Have fun with the Jeep - just be careful, I'm sure you know what Jeep stands for :laugh: It is an addiction...

Jeeps are for the masses - I have fun wheel'n somthing different and much bigger. I very much enjoy suprising people on the trail as espically enjoy wheeling with Jeeps :laugh:

Dresser07004.jpg

PICT0234.jpg

PICT0247.jpg

I mostly trail ride - I don't like to play in the mud. Things will change being that I'm putting a solid axle under the front, lifting it 7 more inches and slapping 38's under it.

123841-R1-02-1A-1.jpg

123841-R1-03-2A.jpg

123841-R1-16-16A.jpg

2007_0211Image0010.jpg

Wheeling is one of my most favorite things to do - but wheel'n isn't cheap, or easy. Things break, get dented and smashed... All part of the deal :cool:

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/...07/?action=view&current=PineCityFall07014.jpg

I swear you posted a picture of the Jeep a while back with your girlfriend next to it? :ponder:

Nice Jeep though. I've been considering grabbing a Cherokee or Grand Cherokee for a while.

jeep
just empty every pocket
or just expect every problem
heres my baby all i have all the front long arm parts at home and now im collecting parts to 4 link the rear. i have big plans for her once i get home and get a truck
DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Back