• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS (1st quarter '08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f/s 98 silver front svt with 2001 taurus 3.0 in it.

I've lowered the price, desperation and tickets forces sale of speed demon's habitual speed limit breaking car. PM if any interest, I will not part the car out as I do not have the time, room, or wife willing to see the car on the property any longer. Jeff

PM for details, and/or test drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB PS/Alt underdrive pullies. Doesn't matter if they are used or new!

Please PM me with price if you have a set, new or used!

EDITED to add some stuff!

Alright, I just bought a true dual setup so I need to clean out the garage of some old parts!

3-bolt optimized y-pipe: This was just optimized, as it was going to be going on my SVT, but plans changed when I bought the true dual setup. PM for price!
CSVT quasi-dual with Magnaflow 10435 resonator: PM for price!

Semi-true dual exhaust: This is setup to bolt right up to a Contour with a 2-bolt y-pipe. It splits right after it bolts up to the y-pipe. This could very easily be made into a true dual setup with resonators, flex pipes and a cut up stock y-pipe. You could also add dual hi flow cats to make it more environmentally friendly and quiet it down some. PM for price!
Here are some pics...
Optdy1.jpg

Optdy2.jpg

Tips for the true dual setup...
exhaust4.jpg

Section where it bolts up to a stock y-pipe...
exhaust3-1.jpg

Pic of both the true dual and the CSVT exhaust...
exhaust2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Free - Fram CA7730 air filter for 98 SVT

I sold the car long ago but I still have a NEW air filter for it. It is yours for FREE! Local pickup in Berwyn or Blue Bell, Pa.

PM me if interested.

Dave

For Sale: 4 E0's with Dunlop M3 Snow tires. Tires cost $170 a piece new at mavis tire center. Pick-up or will consider delivery or meeting some one part of the way. No shipping.

PM me if your interested.

****all must be picked up no shipping****

pre 98 center console tan in color and with double cup holders

non svt upper intake manifold

non svt throttle body

stock exhaust manifolds with bad converts (need gutting)

***this is the final week to pick up on any good deals***

brand new pasg side svt side skirt/jack caps
tw0 revised post98 cupholders
one revised pre98 cupholder(large single cup)
one pre98 blank 3 bolt imrc cover

I am looking for an SVT.
Preferably low mileage.
Black or green, preferably no spoiler.
Must have sunroof.
Would seriously consider a SVT with blown motor as long as the body and interior are in very good shape, if its at a decent price, cause I would love to do a 3L swap.
Prefer tan interior, but I'm not going to be that picky, MB is fine.
Prefer a car that wasn't heavily modified, unless it is a 3L swap.
No cars that had any serious accidents.

Thanks,
Chris

17 inch millie milgia spyders w/tires(215/45/17) good condition.Have detailed pics of all 4 rims and tires. Pics below. Rims are dusty and dirty from being in storage. located in York, Pa *Price removed*

Picture242.jpg

Anybody want a 1998.5 E1 totaled cheap?

I totaled my 98.5 E1 recently. It is currently in South Jersey in Cedar Run.
The body is all types of messed up, but it has an almost mint MB interior, all the glass is good except the front windshield, 3 of the rims are near mint, engine with 92xxx on it running very smooth, trans is fine, passenger side headlight is literally 1 month old OEM, BAT spring and strut kit not bent at all, less than 10 months old.
3 Hankook performance tires.

Basically just the bumpers, fenders, hood, trunk etc. ruined and both airbags deployed, so Allstate totaled it.

The doors aren't even bad.

I don't want much for it, but you would be responsible for pickup.
If you want it delivered, I could, but add on some dough for delivery.

I need an answer by today or tomorrow or I will have it salvaged.

You can call me at 908-265-4456
Or email me at miccontrol1@yahoo.com
Or pm me.

Thanks,
Chris

EDIT: Use PM's email or call Chris as he has requested. No replies in this thread please!

2000 mercury cougar silver 5spd with 80k it has brandddd new tires around 100 miles if that on them. need to selll cash talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or will trade for a contour svt or something of equal value need it goneeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

soldddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attachments

• cougar.jpg
    cougar.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a SVT catback Dual Exhaust from a 98 CSVT with 100,000 miles on it. no leaks or of any najture. very good condtion. local pick up, or meet halfway would include gas money.

Great for upgrading your standerd contour/mystique/cougar to a dual exhuast set up. VERY NICE SOUND! includes resonator.

looking for sale in midatlantic,North east! I will not ship this. will drive half way though.

Please PM for more details.

pics will be up tomorrow

Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, West virginia, North Carolina, Washington D.C. would be as far as i will travel.

I have 4 00 SVT Contour Rims for sale with Toyo Proxes 225/50R/16's. Tires are pretty much new probably have 5k on them if that. I have SVT focus wheels on the car now so I won't be needing them. It will help give me a little extra cash and clean out my garage. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Parting out my 99' Black CSVT - EVERYTHING, i have a complete car and the engine knock got the best of it
PM me for anything you need off the car

Any engine parts including UIM-LIM-TB

Interior color is Tan

Borla catback exhaust system, has a dent in the muffler but not too bad - sale pending

Hightowered headlights but have a bad haze.

Has the Optional factory spoiler

E1 Rims

PM me or reach me on AIM

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back