• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally!!! Part of the SVT Family!!!

jtour

CEG'er
Finally I can say I am part of the SVT Family!!! It took a long time and alot of searching but I finally picked up my baby!!!

596174_110_full.jpg

596174_111_full.jpg

I finally became an owner of my dream car!! 2003 Red Cobra vert this weekend! I got a killer deal ( I think). It has 70k miles on it and it is all stock, clear car fax and the owner was dying to sell it (down sizing and wife made him do it). So we worked something out and got it for $16K. I know it has high miles but a little TLC and I should be okay. It took me forever to finally find this car. I had to drive all the way to Detriot from Chicago to get it. Thanks to my bro who helped me out with the process and My buddy who works out in Clawson Michigan. He told me he sees alot of cobras up their. So I told him to keep an eye out for any good deals. So he called me up on Monday last week and told me that a guy at his work is selling his 03 cobra but the catch was the high miles. I personally dont care about the miles cause what ever breaks I will replace with an upgrade. The reasons as stated above! Dont get me wrong the cobra does show its ware. The driver seat is worn and dirty. Also the bottom of the front bumer (black part) is messed up from running it into a curb. I will post pics once I clean it up. I just got really lucky.

More pics to come!!!

i am so envious of you right now...i LOVE the 03' cobras...imo, the best year of cobra, even better than the new GT500

i compleatly agree with you ..the 03/04 cobra imo is one of the best cars ever made and blows away the gt500 that ford messed up. they are so easy to make fast yet already come fast from the factory. nice find, cant wait to see more pics...got any plans for it yet such as supercharger upgrade?

i compleatly agree with you ..the 03/04 cobra imo is one of the best cars ever made and blows away the gt500 that ford messed up. they are so easy to make fast yet already come fast from the factory. nice find, cant wait to see more pics...got any plans for it yet such as supercharger upgrade?

From 75-05 mustangs were about as fulgy as a car could be. Not a fan of verts, but looks like it is a really nice pick up. Them cars sure are fast. varoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

Thanks everyone! It is so nice to finally get my hands on it! Plans you ask.....muahahahahah:laugh: ! Of course I have plans but first general maintenance. After that only time (and wallet) will tell.

Heh when I saw the SVT badge with that color I figgured it would be a Focus, boy was I wrong. Very nice car, must be a absolute hoot to drive.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I am very excited about my new ride. To bad winter is around the corner. So just getting the car ready for the winter.

I'm only partial to lowered black Terminators, but for that price, damn! :laugh:

Nice catch.

Back