• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted Trop SVT Rochester NY Area

Welcome to the CEG. :)
Post some pictures of your ride.

Will Do! Have to get them off my camera, just got it in Sept. Its tropical Green #455 in 2000. Pretty much stock minus a magnaflow system and an intake. This is my daily driver. I also have a 83 GT that i drag, and hit up the local spots in. Im not sure where Bethlehem is but, I graduated from Edinboro University in 2005.

was the CSVT you saw a black one, cause i saw one in Canandaigua 45mins from Rochester and i know a guy who has a black one in Rochester whos kids live in my town

No Im Pretty sure it was Green but it might have been a SE or something. Im from Webster. I only know of one Black CSVT in the area it goes to the Log Cabin in Walworth sometimes. I also some a black on in Irondiqoit a month back, i dont know if it was the same one.

Nice tropic green. :cool:
Do you have any other mods planned for the SVT?
Post a picture of the GT too.

Bethlehem is far from Edinboro U. I'm on the east side of PA.

Not anything big plan, the mustang tends to keep the wallet filled with moths... I want to do some interior work, I want to put in some ROUSH focus stuff but they havent got back to be on application info. Im looking at there pedals and shifter assembly, and billitt knob. I must get tires and im trying to decide If i want new rims or refurbish the stocker by powder coating them. Eibach springs and KYB set up would be nice but i dont know how it will fair in the winter. Here are some pics. I run the stang with MOMs Racing check us out at www.momsracing.com

Attachments

• sideshot.jpg
    sideshot.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mustangsmokeyLR.jpg
    mustangsmokeyLR.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
What kind of intake do you have, I have the same one and dont know what it is. Nice ride!

I have a KKM (tru-rev induction kit) and a K&N filter with a BAT air inlet pipe .
http://www.kustomz.com/contour1.html
http://www.batinc.net/main.htm

Thanks. You have two nice rides. :cool:

I can understand where the Mustang would keep the "wallet filled with moths". :)

I'm sure there are a few CEG'ers that are running the suspension set up you are thinking of getting, I haven't seen anyone have issues with it in the winter. I have the BAT kit, it's in the link above. If you haven't already, check out the suspension forum. There is a "sticky" at the top of the page with lots of good info.

Let us know when you hear back from Roush. I'd be interested to know if anything would fit our Contours. One can hope that something will work. ;)

You don't happen to live on 250 do you? There was a Green CSVT for sale a little while back that I stopped and looked at a couple times... Was it you??

he deos have the FSVT wheels, i dont know about the andy and the dicks thing.....

Wow that sounds bad, but im leaving it.

Nope i bought it :laugh: Do you have FSVT rims on your car and work at Dicks?

AHHH I have a stalker!!! Yup, that's me! Thats funny... What does the car have done to it? I know it looked damn clean when I checked it out...

Brett, It's Dick's SPORTING GOODS, not some strip joint... :)

exhaust and intake thats it i think. Looks and drives great. It has magnaflows and i think a Bat pipe on it from what ive seen in pics. Interior is mint as well. I want to do a short throw and wheels for spring just cant figure out what will look good on a trop. green tour.

I only say that because I see it all the time sitting out far. I was always wondering if you were 1slomerc on our MOM's site..is that you too?

Yup thats me too... We ought to get a local meet going soon... Esp. now that we have another guy in the area... You may have also seen Brad... He's got a T-red CSVT, with the Koni Sport Kit, Borla exhaust, 3l, the works...

There's another black SVT in the area as well, but I don't know the owner. Car looks bone stock...

There are some sick Green SVT's on the forums. There is one specifically that is awesome, but I can't remember whose it is... Im sure someone else knows, its green with the engine bay comleltely polished and has gunmetal wheels and I beleive a CF hood...

Y
There is one specifically that is awesome, but I can't remember whose it is... Im sure someone else knows, its green with the engine bay comleltely polished and has gunmetal wheels and I beleive a CF hood...

Wa2Tuffs? CF Hood, CF red IMRC, polished UIM.... sounds like 2tuf

EDIT:
IM000406.JPG

IM000462.JPG

IM000581.JPG

I want to own someday his or Luca's car :drool:

Last edited:
Thats really sweet, see i dont know if i can go that dark, i would if i could get my hands on a CF hood, then it will be a complete package. I do like the stockers and might get them powdered coated hyper silver or something.

Area meet would be cool, ill be down for that. Yeah I know the black one your talking about. But I havent seen the T red one though sounds nice!

Back