• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Jaguar XKR vs 1967 Jaguar XKE

svtzap

New CEG'er
Home for Christmas and thought I would snap a few shots of my father's newest addition. 2008 Jaguar XKR. I uncovered a few of his other cars and tried to snap shots as well. The one's I took a shots of is a TVR Tuscan, MGB, Triumph TR-250. The one's not shown are not there are the last four shot. A Chevron B16 and a Lola T212. Not the best pictures, my appologies. All but the XKR are up on jacks, so they look a little goofy. You get the idea though. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Holy Sh.... what a collection!

What does your dad do for a living??

What part of "the Burgh" are you from? Since I'm your neighbor I think you should let me take a couple for a spin :shrug:

Right in downtown Pittsburgh, in an old warehouse that my parents made into a house. The key factor for him was ample garage space and a car lift!

Right in downtown Pittsburgh, in an old warehouse that my parents made into a house. The key factor for him was ample garage space and a car lift!
Awesome! I've long thought about doing the same thing. Unfortunately around here, even a run down warehouse is big bucks just because of overall real estate prices and the growing popularity of lofts as places to live.
Karl

Back