• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New ride pics Trolling!!!!!!

Before pics of the stock wheels. You cant tell me the chome isnt a major upgrade lol
IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

De-badged and cleaned up!:cool:
IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

I like the trucks even though I think the front ends are ugly. Trey yours is looking hot. How you liking the I5?

those rims is balla! need smaller tires, especially if you plan to realllllly lower it.

can you take it to a chevy dealer for service?? i just read that isuzu is moments away from completely pulling out of the US market. the only zuzu dealerships we had have closed. one was at a Ford dealership :confused:

i really like the new chevy trucks, especially in crew cab form. i just cant get over the 5 cyl motor :nonono:

A buddy of mine has the colorado. He plans to do about the same as any owner of this body style. Like it's been said, very nice truck.

Plans to suggest:
Lower: Please use spindles with springs and not just with springs, just do it the right way first. My friend decided to just slam it with springs and it ate tires for breakfast.

Engine Swap: I've seen a video on youtube with a guy putting a LS2 in it. So it can be done. However, the I-5 has great torque.

Just thought I'd drop a line, I'm a growing fan of mini trucks. Have fun with your new toy.

Ok I went cheap first off and It has a 2.9 I4 with a 5spd. The wheels trust me look great in person. I'll get some better perspective shots when a good photo op comes up. I'll either get some smaller tires on these soon or I really want 22's but we will see. like I said the wheels really arent my style but by far are an upgrade. the grille is getting swapped with one out of a gmc canyon and getting a one piece billett insert thrown in so that will make the front look a little cleaner and a roll pan is in the works as well. Plans with lowering are in the works as well. they do have control arms and spindles for it as well as springs. I just need to figure out which way to go. It will be bagged eventually so I'll go with stuff that can stay with the bag setup as well so lowering springs are out of the picture anyway. Thanks for the compliments guys!

those rims is balla! need smaller tires, especially if you plan to realllllly lower it.

can you take it to a chevy dealer for service?? i just read that isuzu is moments away from completely pulling out of the US market. the only zuzu dealerships we had have closed. one was at a Ford dealership :confused:

i really like the new chevy trucks, especially in crew cab form. i just cant get over the 5 cyl motor :nonono:
Oh and as far as the dealer stuff goes this one got purchased from one that is in with a ford lot as well.

Back