• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Love New England

I like where I live. Its not a bad town. 40k+. I live away from downtown and its only a 5min ride. Its also only a 40 min ride to Boston.

I would not want to live in the middle of nowhere or live in the center or a huge city. I like the inbetween. Quiet, but when I want it to be loud, I'll go somewhere.

I like the weather out here also. The winter, well, it could be a bit warmer sometimes.

I wouldn't give up the leaves changing for anything, maybe raking them...

How come I never see you driving around town? :p

How come I never see you driving around town? :p

What are you talking about, I drive around all the time. Well, maybe not. I;m around. I live off of 28 near Chopperworks. I work in Ashland though, so I'm not around until night. But, yah, Rouar is right, it sat for about 2 months while I was at school, even when I came home in the fall I didn't drive much.

Do u live in derry?

Oh, and yes I would like to lower my car, WHO WANTS TO PAY????, come on, I know some of you rich boys have some extra cash. Come on, I know you do.

thanks!!

What are you talking about, I drive around all the time. Well, maybe not. I;m around. I live off of 28 near Chopperworks.

I have a couple of friends that live on that side of town, and yea I live in Derry... Any time you see a stock dark green '95 GL driving around, that is me... Actually, there is another Contour in town the same model and color... It is driven by a girl though and they do not even have stock OEM hubcaps :nonono:

Back