• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone here from Lebanon???

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
i'm just wondering if anyone here is from Lebanon. i cruise around in the city a lot and i think it might be cool to get together w/ some contique guys and just hang out or cruise.

i dated a girl from lebanon once. crazy in the sack :laugh:

edit: for the record, it was the country lebanon, not the city :)

Last edited:
lancaster.

If you drive through the 283/rt30 interchange you will see my car sitting by itself about 150 feet from any other car in a parking lot.

150 feet? I'd expect nothing less from you. :) Gotta keep that pretty T-red safe.
Had I known it would be there I would have looked for your car on my way through the area yesterday.

The car sits at 1800 fruitville pike.

myspot.jpg

150 feet? I'd expect nothing less from you. :) Gotta keep that pretty T-red safe.
Had I known it would be there I would have looked for your car on my way through the area yesterday.

Seems like a prime location for someone to come flying through the intersection right into your car. I'd at least park it further away from that crossroads.

Seems like a prime location for someone to come flying through the intersection right into your car. I'd at least park it further away from that crossroads.

You'd think that, but there is actually no way for any of those cars to get into the lot. Not only is there a pretty heavy duty fence around the lot, its also about 20 feet higher then the road surrounding it. So unless somebody gets a lifted jeep then climbs the hill and smash's through the fence... i think my cars safe.

You'd think that, but there is actually no way for any of those cars to get into the lot. Not only is there a pretty heavy duty fence around the lot, its also about 20 feet higher then the road surrounding it. So unless somebody gets a lifted jeep then climbs the hill and smash's through the fence... i think my cars safe.

How much would that suck if that actually happens now. :laugh:

Back