• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BurnOuts

CSVTkid

CEG'er
Is it possible to burn out with the csvt while have the brake pedal down. besides the fact that if its good for the car is it physicaly possible with the front wheel drive and everything?

Is it possible to burn out with the csvt while have the brake pedal down. besides the fact that if its good for the car is it physicaly possible with the front wheel drive and everything?

Smart.

Got a spare $1000 laying around for when your differential explodes and wrecks your trans?

Stock trans and a 3L.... Car is outa commish - but not because the trans blew up... again...
This is not my car - just my camera...

PICT0048.jpg

Only stupid ppl who dont know how to drive and want to look cool do burnouts! lol omfg stupid

Odd, I'm not dumb, I know how to drive, and I did it.....and people seemed to enjoy it. :shrug:

FWIW, i made two golf-ball sized rubber balls out of the loose rubber that we picked up off the ground, still have em. Oh, and I ate into the asphalt a good inch.

1b7946fd.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

Last edited:

Seems to me you're new more than a stock engine with a K&N filter to do a burnout worth doing or watching:shrug: just my opinion

Back