• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I want I want I want

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
ya1.jpg

ya2.jpg

ya3.jpg

ya4.jpg

ya5.jpg

ya6.jpg

I was just wondering about the disloged airbag covers myself. If you could pick it up for short money (shorter than he's asking), it might be a good project, but be sure you know what kind of shape the car is in structurally.

Forgot to mention.. It needs new motor mounts too..:nonono:

Honestly I would like to buy it then just try and restore it some and just keep it and let it sit. Its rare.:shrug: Maybe drive it once in a while in the summer.:shrug:

Looks like all it needs to complete the YA package is the white front grill. Too bad it's probably near impossible to find.

Also the sunroof is not factory. Its ghetto rigged in there.:nonono: When I test drove it a few months back I couldnt get it to shut again. I think it just needs the wiring replaced.

Looks like all it needs to complete the YA package is the white front grill. Too bad it's probably near impossible to find.

Besides it needing to white, what is the difference? Couldn't you just paint that one?

I am guessing the reason why it it doesn't have the correct grill is because of the accident. LOL

the design of the YA mystiques grille is indeed different. less spokes and really blends in with the rest of the car. i've only seen one before

500 is exactly what I was thinking. I wanna find out what he owns it for.

I dont really wanna pay for the carfax. LOL... Either way, If I could get it cheap I would buy it just cause its a YAE.

People will run a carfax for you if you just look around. All you need is to give them the VIN.

Forgot to mention.. It needs new motor mounts too..:nonono:

Honestly I would like to buy it then just try and restore it some and just keep it and let it sit. Its rare.:shrug: Maybe drive it once in a while in the summer.:shrug:

I might be able to score a grill for it off a YA that was in a Chicago yard some time ago and i'll donate a full set of stock mount. Go buy it and re-build the beast! Hell i've even got a working sunroof i can hook you up with!

Back