• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Winter destruction

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
This is my first real winter being active here on the forums.
Is every winter this bad?
Seems like at least once a week somebody else's car gets destroyed by a snowy / icy road or a deer.

It is a read downer...

This is my first real winter being active here on the forums.
Is every winter this bad?
Seems like at least once a week somebody else's car gets destroyed by a snowy / icy road or a deer.

It is a read downer...

I think its always like this no matter what season... I wonder sometimes if these cars are cursed.

Last edited:
it is exactly the reason why my svt is garaged for the winter. watch the roof cave in this year and crush it... lol

You're not the only one to notice.
I swear people have posted a lot more accidents in 2007, both snow related and other causes.
It definitely is depressing.

Yeah I agree with Kim on this one. I've WITNESSED two accidents this year, plus all the accidents people are posting about. In fact, I just witnessed one five minutes ago :shocked:

Ya gotta remember, nobody is going to come here and post "Absolutely nothing happened to me today and my Contour is running great." So these forums are sort of like a doctor's office. Or a plastic surgeon's office.

Ya gotta remember, nobody is going to come here and post "Absolutely nothing happened to me today and my Contour is running great." So these forums are sort of like a doctor's office. Or a plastic surgeon's office.

Yeah but that doesn't explain why there appear to be more accident posts in one year vs. others.
More accidents = more accidents regardless of how many of them people aren't having. :crazy:

Back