• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is like...a lot of snow.

Sure about that now?
I can totally see you in a rusty ice cream truck creeping down the street :p

Oh, if only I had Photoshop on this computer... hahahahah!

He seriously lives a couple thousand yards away from my brother-in-law's house. I can't believe how small a town Wakefield really is.

yeah it is.
i lived in two different houses in wakefield and know a few people that live there now.

ok back on topic..

1 hour 45 minutes.

That was my commute to work today. My left knee is wicked sore. :mad:

i filed the claim, $650 in damage.
i will be writing to the town requesting payment for the deductible and the rental car. their insurance should cover it. wish me luck!

when i left the house this morning in was like 33 degrees according to my dashboard and it was raining...then it dropped to like 30 degrees and began sleeting, then after dropping the GF off at the T station i turned around to head home and thats when it switched to snow....i got to see all 3 types of percipitation this morning! YAY :p

Yeah, I was so suprised this morning. 34 according to my car. :eek:

The roads are such a mess with this crap melting, but it's better than ice all over the place. Our driveway was a mess from the storm. Hopefully most of it melts this week.

I'll welcome 40s ... I shoveled out the SVT last night and it is buried again today in equally the same amount of snow (or more). The long driveway is still covered in a sheet of snow/ice that wasn't taken off by the plow, as are the roads currently.

I still love the snow though, it's so picturesque. I had no idea how bad the commutes could be though up in NH. According to WMUR, my drive this morning was caused by several accidents at the same time on the Everett Turnpike. I thought New Hampshire people were experts at driving in this weather - sorely mistaken!

I even heard that we could see 50 on Sunday (Boston area). I'll wheel out my sandals for that halcyon experience. Sit outside, have a cold beer...looks good. :cool:

According to WMUR, my drive this morning was caused by several accidents at the same time on the Everett Turnpike. I thought New Hampshire people were experts at driving in this weather - sorely mistaken!

How many times do I gotta tell you that everyone that lives/drives down there is a MA transplant, just like you. :p
You're among your brethren commuting down there every morning. :D

spent 2 hours shoveling off my breezeway roof.
just over knee deep!
i guess its better than the 3 hours i spent shoveling my garage roof.

now to come up with a way to get my snowblower up on the roof

Back