• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic request-black svt w/aftermarket wheels

rocketmanrw

CEG'er
looking for black svt's with aftermarket wheels,trying to get an idea on what i want to order. dosent matter if its lowered on not
just got a free fet of koni's w/h-r springs and its time for some wheels
yes i tried searching but just couldnt find what i was looking for and yes looked in the wheels and tires thread 2.
pwerty please w/a cherry on top ??

Check out CSVT2200. He just sold a black 'tour with black 17's. Plus it was lowered. Sweet ride, sad to see it go. He has a link to his cardomain.com profile. Check it out.

thank you yes ive seen his car but im not a fan of the black on black, im looking for different options. silver -gunmetal-polished, and different types of patterns-spokes etc...

Well this is my car, this is before it was lowered. I need a better pic though this one makes it look crappy
Rims are 17' RS5's
100_2600.jpg

My wheels I have now Excell dl46 17" Hyperdark
6ptxjjq.jpg

My previous set Excell tz 16's 17" Gunmetal
8fvklds.jpg

And my first set, svt focus wheels with the centers painted black
6ljcd2g.jpg

Why don't you look at the wheels pic post thread in the wheels forum. And also the link to the old thread of the same nature in the old forum.

Here are a couple pictures of my SVT. The first set of wheels are 18 inch ADR Mase Wheels and the 2nd set are 19inch Axis NE-Os.

Aaron

AaronSVTsuspension011Medium.jpg

AaronSVTsuspension017Medium.jpg

aaronbill065Medium.jpg

if you would have read my first post i did say i searched the wheel threads in both old and new fourms just couldnt find what i was looking for
svt snob do you know if the adr's are still avail ?? i did a little searching but couldnt find anything

Why don't you look at the wheels pic post thread in the wheels forum. And also the link to the old thread of the same nature in the old forum.

Last edited:
yes blu please fell free to whore your car im looking for all i can get for ideas

do you want me to post....? almost black and svt kit...? Let me know

thank you to everyont that posted you are really giving me some great ideas for wheels

Last edited:
100_1439.jpg

Best pic I have of the previous wheels, & i've got another set on there now that I've yet to take pics of. Its the wifes car & it doesn't get in to many photos.

Back