• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request slammed svt's with mirko

Could be a stupid question, but has anyone wondered what a mirko would look like with a non-svt? I've got a pre-98 that is begging to be different... Anyone wanna talk to the guys who mold these suckers, and maybe try to get a group buy going for us non-SVT losers?

Try a Razzi front air dam:

DSC03708.jpg

Personally, I would get another stock bumper, and take the time to mold the razzi to it.

whose mystique with the Razzi kit on it? i want more pics of that car please:) im trying to design a non svt front lip to match the SE sideskirts for those of us with those cars. any help would be wonderful

mine will be getting fixed and only put on for meets or shows or for other good reasons, but i was on my way to a meet with the first one...

I was in the next lane over a couple of cars behind you. I saw you hit it and as we rode past, all I saw was the bottom half of the dillo. Your mirko acted like a meat slicer on that sucker.:crazy:

ive been looking at getting the razzi kit but looking around its cheaper to just go with the Survivor body kit. if anyone can find a site that sells the razzi kit for sell than $700 let me know.

two things..survivor is rice..and the razzi,atleast on that stique,has a little more class to it
that mystique actually looks pretty good like that,subtle,yet noticeable. i like it!!
that front lip might not look bad w/se skirts:shrug:

It doesnt fit. Have you even bothered to look at the two bumpers? Even if it did, it would look stupid since the bumper is so high.

I'm not TOTALLY metardit. GEEZE!:laugh:

I dunno. I don't really have the fiberglass skills to make it fit. I'm a sheetmetal guy.:cool:

Well as bodykits go if you cant afford a brand new SVT body kit since there about $1500+ for the whole kit then the Survivor is the next best lookin body kit for the Constiques.

You can't get a new SVT body kit, the parts are no longer manufactured. You could easily put an SVT kit together for under $800 from the classifieds....

you have tred..i know of two svt's,tred,that are being parted at the moment. installation is free,should take you more than a couple hours w/hand tools. and alot of the times...paint work wont be required:shrug:
atleast you dont have to mess w/ill fitting parts. pin hole or larger holes to fill in the fiberglass etc.

neither do body kits. and they will require far more work than OEM ford parts.

Most of the Svt kits that are for sell are not the same color as my car. so i would have to have them sanded and repainted. If i buy a body kit ill be able to get it primered depending on where i get it and ill still cost me less than $1000 to have it painted and installed

Last edited:
Just came across this super old thread. I'm bumping it because I want to see some more slammed SVT's with Mirko's. Hope the mods don't mind

6434395285_b8d0ea43ee_b.jpg

Back