• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets see those burried tours

True ceg spirit there! - hohoho
DSC01442.jpg

:D :D :D

took this tonight when i got home!

Well, we got a decent amount of snow here in SE MI. Anyways, wanted to see how the Jaguar faired in a good amount of snow, and I got to say the thing is brilliant. This car is by far the best thing I have ever driven in snow (including the tour on Blizzaks). I was absolutely thrilled. I passed a 3-series, an ES300 and an XJ8 on the way to my grocery store.

It was all good and fun till I came back home and tried putting my dd Contour at the bottom of the driveway. Needless to say, I was stuck for a good 30 minutes.

Anywho, I snapped some pics. Enjoy!

That name again is Mr. Plow

1.jpg

3.jpg

Nestled back in her stable next to my baby!

4.jpg

My poor daily driver

2.jpg

trust me SVT # 1900 is under that pile...
1900snow.JPG

and i dont think my truck will be moving anytime soon...
trucksnow1.JPG

trucksnow2.JPG

Here a So Cal winter shot on this Saturday after a quick wash :laugh: east coast suckers:
65982407gy6.jpg

Land of the Bling Bling and lo lows:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Snow on my car, I can't even think of such a thing.

Not hardly I use to own a 67 Chevy laid in the ass, rolling on P155's blinging the classic Craigers when I was in High school, proberly before U wore born.:cool: Class of 79

Last edited:
The ice storm a few weeks ago. I took cover on Thursday for the storm, but as it sits now the SVT is covered in about 8" of snow and ice. I'm in no rush to dig her out either!
n48805303_31461244_7540.jpg

n48805303_31461245_7865.jpg

Ok, so it's not really burried, but here's my whitened black SVT after the Fiance had it up in the soo for a week. (She doesn't have quite the carwash access I do)
100_1285.jpg

But I rectified the situation (lasted about 9 hours, 7 of them sitting cozy inside next to it's new friend there, lol.
100_1312.jpg

And back to whiteish today. Tell me again why I live in the land of winter?
100_1332.jpg

Back