• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour Cup Holders..

Rob51988

CEG'er
Does anyone know where to buy new/working cup holders? Cant find them anywhere and when I do there broke too :crazy:

you probably can call our parts hook up, bill jenkins, his number is on the main site.

But if you cant find it there, I plan to make a junk yard run next week sometime, if you would like I could pick some up for you for a small fee.

PM me if interested.

I have a bunch of them. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. FYI, these a typically not cheap on eBay or from Ford, so no "clearance" prices.

Ok, so I stop getting PM's about cupholders, THESE ARE PRE-98!!!!!

Not updated 98-00!!! Don't know where that's coming from. I've had 3 CEGers ask for them.

Ok, so I stop getting PM's about cupholders, THESE ARE PRE-98!!!!!

Not updated 98-00!!! Don't know where that's coming from. I've had 3 CEGers ask for them.

Sell them on the ebay. Seen them sell for over $100 several times.

Last edited:
100 is NUTS!! 2.99 at just about any pick n pull. i've got a few working 1 and 2 cup holders...no revised ones

Ok, which one is the good one? Is that the one with the little foam pad on one side allowing you to put larger drinks in it? And then the crappy one is the plain plastic one that looks like it will only fit a 12oz?
i hated both. the little plastic ones always broke and became useless. the big one wasnt deep enough to hold anything other than a 12oz can but was too big and it would still fall over.

actually one of the better ideas I have seen was taking the radio and putting it in the lower slot (where the tray is) and then taking a taurus cupholder and putting it where the radio was.

actually one of the better ideas I have seen was taking the radio and putting it in the lower slot (where the tray is) and then taking a taurus cupholder and putting it where the radio was.
That was Aussie Ford i believe that did that.

Back