• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Video of Blitz Exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that body kit is hideous, the HUGE fart can should be hidden, buuuuuut it dosent sound bad.

I agree, sounds good for a Zetec.

Last edited:
lol i remember when everyone here was ripping this poor guy apart for having a ricey contour! the exhaust sounds great, reminds me of my integra's exhaust note.... only yours has a deeper rumbler. the kit looks fine to me, is that the AAS kit? i think the skirts are. your new rims and drop look good. e-beer for my asian brother!

lol i remember when everyone here was ripping this poor guy apart for having a ricey contour! the exhaust sounds great, reminds me of my integra's exhaust note.... only yours has a deeper rumbler. the kit looks fine to me, is that the AAS kit? i think the skirts are. your new rims and drop look good. e-beer for my asian brother!

lol what can you expect, I was only 16 years is been two years now and looking back I have no idea what I was thinking. But I'm trying my best to make the car a nice baby not ricey baby :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back