• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saw this piece on the road today

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
poopyhonda.jpg

maybe the guys trying to be an artist? :shrug: :laugh: :crazy: and on the hubcaps you can see the smiley faces i wish the pic turned out better because the quality of his paint job was just horrible

I saw an old Dodge Aries yesterday that had grass, daisies, and the sky painted on it (looking at it from the side view...like a little kid drawing)

theres an old ford pick up truck in my area that has a front end where the rear end should be just like that yellow POS, and the license plate is WHCHWY aka whichway

that maxima reminds me of the civic i saw today at walmart... had a 5"tak with zex stickers on it and he was checking his oil when we pulled up and it was totally stock!

My dad's '66 Chevelle had a mural on it like that! LOL! It had sparkly green paint with a mural of 3 ships (I called them the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria) when he bought it. That was one of the first things we did was scrape that off! :laugh:

Back