• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

noobish'est' post ever... :laugh:

BAD SVT

Addicted CEG'er
i was going through the old forums and i found one of my first posts. i couldn't help but laugh as i read through and said to maself..."Gosh, it sucks to be a noob! :laugh: so i decided to share. it might be friggn difficult if not impossible for the real old timers to find (in hindsight) a "dumb" post of theirs. so lets see it. ur "dumbest" post or thread ever! heres mine...
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/s...mber=1194163&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

i'll never understand why turbo setups have to be so expensive for this platform [shrugs]

my worst noob moment was when ...I was comin home late one dark afternoon...and I thought my odometer was all whacked out and moving too fast. Posted about it, then realized it was the 1/10 mile slot. I'm pretty sure I knew that beforehand too, I just must have been :crazy: at the time.

my first post was in 11/2/02...pretty uneventful. my friend how ever had csvt but no account here,he knew my password and such,and asked some really noobish questions, and "i" was flamed harshley...i wished i hadnt deleted them b/c they were funny. but i was sooooo embarrased i had to :blackeye:

becuase all the parts are expensive, and have you looked in the v6 engine bay? Im suprised they found room for everything. :crazy:

but for my worst noob post, im to scared to look back. :cry: (but i guess i might as well)

Wow i asked this...

http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=15262

wow! that was pretty noobish :laugh:. i remember that post. i thot u were kidding actually ;)

i was serious which is scary. My dad had just ordered new headlights, so i would be replacing them (thus taking that out). I figured it would be hard to do and didnt take the time to look under my hood. :blackeye:

added: i dont even know if that was the worst thread i have made, it was just the first really bad one i found. i had one on my reverse lights and my trunk leaking to.

Back