• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Thread is dead.

I seen you a few time too chinaski.

Here's a pix when I was on my way to Disnyland.
IMG00067.jpg

and another time at Block Buster in Anaheim. Katella and Euclid

thats not my car, i live down in SD and have only been in anaheim once since moving down here. also, i dont have black rims yet, lookin at a set of racing harts right now

Since you mention the CA thread being dead, letting you know of a CEG'er (me) in the Sac area! Car's down (been for near 4 years) but am in the process of bring it back online. I've been spending most my time in the 3L forum and it seems everyone is back east. At least I remembered lowbugetracing in the Bay area from years back who will be helping (actually doing) the swap. Other than that, I know of noone somewhat near.

I come on and read threads almost everyday....I don't post that often and never been to a event, but its nice to know there is a web site that still available to turn to when you have a problem or question about your car.....

the guy seems a bit desperate to sell the rims and he told me that hes going to check the offset again. i really want those rims cuz i know that not many people have them on our cars.

i have no clue, but i think it might be 45mm and the guy thought it was 55mm cuz ive never heard of an offset like that. hopefully he will get back to me cuz i like those rims, i just dont want to drive 2.5 hours only to find that the offset really is 55mm and wont fit on my car.

Since you mention the CA thread being dead, letting you know of a CEG'er (me) in the Sac area! Car's down (been for near 4 years) but am in the process of bring it back online. I've been spending most my time in the 3L forum and it seems everyone is back east. At least I remembered lowbugetracing in the Bay area from years back who will be helping (actually doing) the swap. Other than that, I know of noone somewhat near.

im a little closer than robert is to you (lowbudget... unless he moved) im in fairfield. unfortunately i dont have my tour anymore :( but man if something went down somewhere up here i'll be all over it in the next 2 weeks. then im heading out utah.

Back