• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Jack Point Covers...Help

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Alrighty, stupid question.

I removed my passenger side skirt to fix a huge crack, but in the process I lost 1 of the Jack Point Covers. I looked first in the postit note section and found the website https://www.1stfordparts.com/.

Now when I look for the part, the only thing that sounds like what Im looking for is the access covers, is this the same, if not does anyone have the part number???? Help, the car looks like crap missiing one cover.

Cheers,
Keith
99 SVT Canada

That's exactly what they are. I bought mine from them through the web site. They sent me an email telling me that that they are superseded by another number. The price was around $18. The part number on the ones I ordered is YS2Z-5410176-SVPTM. The part does not come up if you type it in. You might want to call them.

Cheers

Cheers

Thanks for the info. I feel releived knowing I can get a new one or a whole set just in case. Cheers.

Keith

That's exactly what they are. I bought mine from them through the web site. They sent me an email telling me that that they are superseded by another number. The price was around $18. The part number on the ones I ordered is YS2Z-5410176-SVPTM. The part does not come up if you type it in. You might want to call them.
Had no idea you could still order these :shocked: I see jackpoint covers on ebay for $50 they're so rare :laugh:

Had no idea you could still order these :shocked: I see jackpoint covers on ebay for $50 they're so rare :laugh:
Bill Jenkins normally has some in stock. however the new number is slightly more expensive and they no longer come painted.:cry: Bill is such a great guy though, he looked at other dealers to see if they had any left that were already painted for me. sure enough he found 2, exactly what i needed.

Back