• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

12/2/07 mini-meet

RaptorSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Tonganoxie, KS. Don't blink! You'll miss it!!
This was a meet between me, kscontourkid and Kansas98SVT. Kansas98 didn't bring his 'Tour but he still showed up to eat on some awesome chinese food.
DSC00597.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

Just a preview of what will be coming out of the Kansas camp soon....I'm buying parts for my 3.0 as we speek...full hybrid comin!

Holy Jackpoints:shocked:. Just goin with the flow! Sucks how cars get messed up for no reason.

Really Mini Meet LOL

- amyn

I'm also pissed i couldnt make it to the meet.ugh.......I've never been to a meet before, i prolly never will:( How many noobs even go to meets anyway?

All of them and afterwards they post how it was the best thing they could have ever participated in. I remember my first meet back in Jan of 2001. 2 1/2 hrs away and a 350 dollar speeding ticket later, met up with many cool guys that are no longer on the forums but we did my springs and struts at 10pm and afterwards we went to Ihop....priceless!!!

tornadoes not thunderstorms... and i am only 20 so get your arse up here. i go to indy every year! and illinois every 6 weeks

Well hopefully there will be a meet back in MN when i come home for a month. I have to leave my car at home b/c my sisters toyota gets better mileage here at school, so we just share and save money on gas and insurance. If my car ever comes back to school(which it will but not for a little while) I'll for sure try my hardest to get to a meet in KC.

Back