• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's a sad, sad day.....

SVTandSRT

CEG'er
I've had the car for sale for quite a few months,...and never really had any strong interest from buyers. Well, yesterday, someone flew in from Maine to purchase it and drive it home. It didn't look right seeing someone else drive off in my car. I will miss it like crazy,..but it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I still have my SRT-4, but that may also get sold. My plans are to buy an 04 Cobra and a 01-03 Explorer for the bad weather.
Here are some pics,...all cleaned up and ready for the seller.
CIMG0227.jpg

CIMG0228.jpg

CIMG0230.jpg

CIMG0231.jpg

CIMG0232.jpg

CIMG0240.jpg

CIMG0238.jpg

CIMG0239.jpg

CIMG0229.jpg

I was just thinking about this car today. I wondered if you still had it or not. Such a nice looking SVT. Hey if you're interested check out the KOP meet thread. Just because you don't have the SVT anymore doesn't mean you can't troll.

:( Another one gone. I was hoping that you would hang on to it.

Is the buyer a CEGer (or did you introduce him/her to the site)? We don't have many Mainers but it'd be cool to see it kept 'in the family.' :)

:( Another one gone. I was hoping that you would hang on to it.
I wanted to keep it,...but ultimately the driveway(and checkbook)are only soo big. I would have loved to keep it, but my high interest savings account is much happier with the additional funds!:laugh:
The fiancee still has her cougar with the 2.5 V6, although with 100K miles on it I think we'll be looking to sell it sooner rather than later.

I already bought a 97 F-250 4X4 with a plow, and hopefully I find a nice Cobra to replace my SRT-4.

Back