• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SNOW DAY!!!

As long as it holds off until later tonight, I'm happy.
I don't plan on arriving to the holiday party in a gown and snowboots.
no fuggin way.

I'm sure Mike is going to insist on taking the truck, so that should be interesting.

Last edited:
I never heard anything about another snow storm? :shrug:

Then again, I have not really had time to watch the news either... All I know is that there was like a 5 mintute story on WMUR News 9 last night about a boulder on the side of a road... I was like WTH, don't they have anything better to cover? I guess it was better than hearing about Clinton though :laugh:

truck has 4wd, not AWD.
We swap cars every week so that one doesn't rack up more miles than the other (because Mike drives 70 miles per day, and I drive 8). Tonight is technically the truck's "night" for driving.
blah, it's hard to explain.

well obviously i know the truck is 4wd :p...that thing is a monster, haha, but you seemed displeased with taking the truck so i threw the old AWD out there :D i bet that mazda is a lot of fun in the snow!

I am driving to Worcester this evening so I hope it does not snow. Also hoping the Maxima makes it. Has an intermittent misfire (hard to describe) and threw another CEL yesterday. Purpose of my trip is to replace the ignition coil(s) at home.

mike really wants to take the truck so he can slide his hand up your dress to 'help' you into the truck!

yeah I was j/k
lol not going anywhere working for the pharmaceuticals industry? :confused: :shrug:
You probably make more than me, and you're still in friggin college!
(again, just raggin on ya. ;) )

Good luck with the new business. Sounds pretty cool.

haha i know I know, im messing around with you Kim..

im still a believer that bio-pharm jobs are the best and aren't going anywhere. As long as you guys will be getting sick, we'll be making meds for ya! But I have higher expectation, I know it sounds superficial but the amount of money I want to make is not something I can achieve while working for someone. Im looking in to franchises like Dunkins, Panera, Salad Creations. I know theres a stereotype regarding brown people owning seven elevens and what not, but theres soo much $ in it that its mind blowing. You keep investing and your pot becomes larger and larger and that is how I feel I can I make it big...and buy my Ferrari :)

Anyways my bad for hi-jacking a thread on a snow day..lol

Goonz... word of advice...

Do NOT franchise out a Dunkin's. There are TONS of lawsuits out there against DD and some of it's Franchisors. A lot of the Franchisees are getting screwed royally, often times losing hundreds of thousands of dollars. I can't give details, but my wife is a secretary in a law office and they've handled DOZENS of these cases. Look into something far more reliable, or more local.

Back