• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BrApple...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
was your car on the news yesterday?

Steph thought she saw your SeVT in a parking lot while Fox 61 was filming.
It had a CEG sticker (red, white and blue) on the back window.

OK, maybe it wasn't yours since I saw that you are away right now.
Steph said it definitely had a CEG sticker on the back window and looked BrApple blue ( ;) ).

Last edited:
can't say that it was since I am sitting in a hotel in FLorida at the moment ....

the CEG sticker I have on the back window isn't red/white/blue

but yeah the car is basically in storage, its in a storage unit all the time now. I last drove it the sunday after thanksgiving and it must have been about 2 weeks before that since it was driven last.

where was the parking lot btw?

I forget what parking lot now. IIRC, they were doing a story on toys for tots and when they were videoing she saw the car in the lot.

I was thinking it was a Parkedcar red, white and blue oval CEG sticker that she was talking about.

Steph has no internet right now but I'm sure she'll chime in when she can.

Hmm.... it's a mystery. :shrug:

can't say that it was since I am sitting in a hotel in FLorida at the moment ....

When are they letting you come home?

It just snowed here this AM, a light dusting though. Enjoy the warm weather down there and bring some back with you.

was to come home monday but of course things changed again. As of now I am coming home thursday and I said this time that the weekend of the 8th is the longest I am willing to stay if I have to.

Plus side, I basically got thursday to sunday off. I just got back from Fort Myers from visiting my grandparents. We spend the day out on Sanabel (sp?)/Captiva Island.

Back