• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Diamond in the rough?

too bad it isnt closer to me, I would check it out and see if it really needed a clutch.

body looks good..v6,5spd...lighter than the svt..could make for a fun project for someone

i'd say 100 or so,no sunroof,bumpers are smaller and lighter...ever taken off the rear svt bumper? single exit smaller diameter pipe...things like that. its lighter

My car's lighter than an SVT :ponder:

Hehe, silly Zetec :laugh:

I don't see why you guys are drooling over this car, though. Seems like a rather ordinary Contour?

didnt say it was faster anywere's in my post..i said "its lighter...would make a fun project" :shrug:

SE Sport cloth pattern. Fairly rare.

Yeah it is. I have it, and its been a PITA trying to find another driver seat. Especially with the back pocket on it! I have found 4 other cars now with that interior, but none with the back pocket on driver seat!

Yeah it is. I have it, and its been a PITA trying to find another driver seat. Especially with the back pocket on it! I have found 4 other cars now with that interior, but none with the back pocket on driver seat!

Yeah, the drivers back pocket was decontented after 98.5 except for SVT seats.

Back