• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dec. SE For Sale Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
To keep clutter out of this thread it would be best for anyone interested in parts for sale to contact the seller through Pms.

Sellers please update your post when the item you are offering has been sold to remove the ad.

I still want everyone to keep prices out of the ad and handle that via PM.

This post will be up for 1 month and will then be closed to start a new thread and so on.

Thanks guys.

Clifford intelliguard G4 6000 series car alarm. priced to sell. Its in the CEG classifieds in the Misc section. details are avail on clifford.com

Comes with wring, brain, window sensors, other sensor, blackjack.

No key fobs included.

OK, still have a bunch of stuff I am trying to sell:

JL Audio 500/1
JL Audio 300/4
3 JL Audio w1v2 subs

Supertrapps

Last edited:
1996 SE v6

1996 SE v6

Ok, I've been a member here since I got my contour back in 2002, but when I graduated high school I gave the contour to my younger brother, who gave it to our other younger brother who has been driving up until now. That being said, I do not have the time or the posts to put this in the actual classifieds so I'm putting it here. The contour died, alternator bad, and the wiring harness that was recalled...and wasn't replaced, is shot. So I have a parts car for sale. This car was once my baby, but now I have my '88 camaro and a motorcycle to take care of with no time for the contour. Some specifics.

-ODO reads 175XXX, but the engine has about 130XXX on it because we replaced it when I spun a rod bearing in 2004.

-The current engine was running excellently up until it stopped running.

-I did take it to a shop so I do know that the alternator, which is sitting in the passenger floorboard, and the wiring harness are, in fact, bad.

-The leather interior is in very good condition for it's age with only a small hole in the driver seat along the seam and about an inch of threads separating on the top of the back seat. that dashboard is fine with no cracks or warping and the steering wheel has normal wear in the top center position.

-The sunroof doesn't work, the gear up there just pops up and spins. I took it apart once and it looked like the gear was just stripped. the motor works find and the tracks are still ok.

-Both front windows to not work anymore. I have one extra motor to repair the passenger side, but I had to cut the wire on the driver side because it was raining and stuck down...I still push it up and down using my hands.

-I upgraded the exhaust years ago to a SVT quasidual system with a dynomax resonator, mufflers and gutted cat. The mufflers have rusted off because of a very poor weld job, but the exhaust sounds better than ever. It's not loud at all because of the resonator and it has no rasp. You only hear the exhaust at 2500 rpms.

-The passenger side ground effect is gone (probably stolen), but I still have the driver one.

-Two wheels have severe road rash another one has slight rash and the other was recently replaced.

-The tires were recently replaced and have less than 2500 miles on them. I will not take the tires off the rims.

-Finally, The car will not run as the alternator was not put back on, but it tows and steers (non power of course) just fine and the E-brake will get you stopped. I would prefer to sell the car as a whole because it is sitting at my apartment complex and I don't think they would appreciate a stripped car on blocks. I also prefer pick up for most parts.

Here is a link to the cardomain page I set up years ago.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/761796

I am located in Clemson, SC and my email address is mclemen@clemson.edu

Feel free to email me with questions and if somebody is feeling really nice they might also copy this to the normal classifieds section.

Sunroof Stuff

Sunroof Stuff

Motor in excellent shape
(pulled from pre-98 Mystique)

Tan Dome Light

In the MISC Classifieds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling my beloved nitrous setup, before I even was able to install it. See classifieds for ad, but I can tell you that I have:

Complete Zex Wet Kit
Purge Kit (needs brake line for purge line)
MSD window switch

FS: Chiltons repair guide

FS: Chiltons repair guide

I am selling a chiltons repair guide that covers all 1995-1999 Contours, mystiques, and cougars.

see my classified post for price

2000 Contour SE

2000 Contour SE

I'm selling my beloved SE. See the classifieds.

Jim T.

OK guys, I just bought a Mazdaspeed3 today. Mines gotta go I'm out of garage space. Best offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back