• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted!/ Did you find a note on your car thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
-If you found a note on your car please look in here. One of us may have seen your car and wanted you to join us here in the SE branch of CEG. Welcome!

-Saw a CDW-27 that caught your eye? Post it here and find out if its one of us or a potential new recruit!

I spotted a Silver SVT on USF campus. It looked like you were looking for a parking space or leaving. This was on the make-shift parking lot next to Engineering Building C around 2:40PM last Tuesday(11-27-07.)

Sup, i left a note on a Frost Silver SVT...looks stock, in the shopping center near the alberson's near the corner of University and Semoran... Nice ride dude.

I saw a silver SVT parked at the best buy in Tampa on dale mabry. It was a few days ago, and I think it had pillar guages.

just saw a E0 T-red SVT around 8:30 am this morning. had tint and a spoiler but otherwise looked stock. it was heading west on Blue Heron and turned onto 95 South in West Palm Beach

What are you doing in this area? I was on blue Heron today and 95 but I was in a isuzu box truck.

What are you doing in this area? I was on blue Heron today and 95 but I was in a isuzu box truck.

covering testing out at Pratt and Whitney, was down here over a week before thanksgiving and since the tuesday after thanksgiving, should be heading home thursday or now it looks to be over the weekend but I will find out tomorrow.

covering testing out at Pratt and Whitney, was down here over a week before thanksgiving and since the tuesday after thanksgiving, should be heading home thursday or now it looks to be over the weekend but I will find out tomorrow.

If you're here on saturday, coming to our little meet?

I talked to you this morning

I talked to you this morning

Hi...
You have a T-Red that is missing the rear reflector.
I talked to you in the parking lot of the Festival Flea Market.

Nice ride !!!!

-Brent

not sure if it's a ceg'er or not but i saw a nice combo: red SE and black marauder parked in the same driveway in clermont area, anybody here?

Steebs,
What ya doing down here in FL?

big pimpin, lol.

i'm visiting my parents for christmas, unfortunately i flew down so i don't get to run the SVT on your nice roads. :cry:

i'll be running around the state in my parents van so if some guy in a silver caravan waves at you, it's probably me.

Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs

Hey Ace,
It was good meeting you today.
Clean looking E0 you have there.

Hope you enjoy the forums !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back