• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pics of vent shades

trhlz1222

Veteran CEG'er
im tryin to find vent shades i like. i saw a green svt with em but the guy didnt know what brand. anyone have some and can u post pics with the brand? thanks in advance

The ones I had on my 96 were from Ventvisor. The style that I have actually attach inside the window channel. The part number on the new ones that I have for the SVT is: 194604.

HTH

Here is a pic.

orig.jpg

WOW, they got kinda pricey also. Mine were only 45.00

http://www.partsamerica.com/Product...EN&MfrPartNumber=194604&PartType=5000&PTSet=A

Last edited:
i had the ventvisor ones as well they fit the best
2545349_5_full.jpg

mine were so nice someone decided to steal them off my car:mad:

someone smashed all of mine while i was at school last year. it was okay though, i personally like the car better without them

heres some olddddddddd pics

IMG_0503_2.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

I like my car better without them too, but it sure is nice to be able to open the window a couple of inches and not get wet. I was also very handy when I used to smoke.

I have them on mine, look good with the white car....to bad I only have 3 right now lol. Driver Door is missing one. Oddly hard to find just one and I dont want to get a set to just replace one.

i couldnt hardly give mine away. i think they look stupid. i had the ones that fit good too. CSVT#49 took them off my hands but i think he's getting them painted the color of the car which would look sick!

Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I would piggyback on this one.

I've been a Mustang guy for the past 10 years, just recently got into CSVTs. Ventvisors on a stang simply attach to the OUTSIDE of the frame with the supplied two-sided tape. I just bought some for my CSVT and they fit IN the window channel.

Does this not prevent the window from rolling up all the way?
How can the ventvisor and the window glass both fit in the window channel?
Are there some shadetree mods I need to make?

Thanks all

I didn't have to make any modifications to mine when I installed them in my 96 SE. Just cleaned the channel and installed them.

I have ventvisor brand on mine yes they fit in the channel and work well

Attachments

• 100_1769.jpg
    100_1769.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
I window vents on my rear passenger windows when I got my car I would of given them to one of you guys but I threw them away I think they fit in the window channell too but I hate the way they look and I don't smoke so they really serve little pupose for me.... anyways more power too ay

oldddd pic of my car with the ventshades. everyone always did stuff to my car in the parking lot at highschool(take off centercaps and put them on the hood, shove paper in my exhaust, cheeseburgers on the windshield). there were about 20 guys who riced out their cars. but being the honda guys that they were, they despised ford. one day i came out of school and all my ventshades were torn off the car and stomped on. from then on, i parked farrrr away from school.

IMG_0538.jpg

Back