• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

here are some more!

1-7.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-7.jpg

And the new hotness, BLKOUT2 :cool:

These are the only good pics i have of the car....it's now in the process of being torn apart for the winter's buildup.

BLKOUT2A.jpg

WINNAR!!!

I was waiting for you to post that pic, i LOVE it so much.

And looking at your second pic, your car needs some serious polish to get rid of the swirls.

An oldie but 1 of my favorite shots of my SVT:

I can't see the photo (fototime banner instead) but, I bet its the one of your black SVT in front of the wall with the entire Texas flag upon it.

Just knowing you, the pictures you have of your car, and all.

Holly buffer trails Batman!:laugh:

Otherwise, nice pics!

You'd be amazed how blemishes can be edited out ;)
If any entries win and also need some "minor" touch up work (dents, scratches, relections etc).. hit me up. :)

Last edited:
reading through the entries so far and scanning people's comments, i've seen a few saying "more non-svt's." Well, you people without svt's need to go and take the same quality pictures as the people with svt's are taking (or svt-kitted pre-98's). the only calendar worthy shots of non SVT's (not including the svt-pre-98's) was Pole120's BLKOUT. and since he no longer owns that car (and since BLKOUT2 is even more sexy ;)) it probably will not be featured. rolling your car into a field of grass does not make for a very interesting shot. an interesting shot includes either a good background or an interesting camera angle (or both). you CAN make a rather plain backdrop look good with the angle of the shot.

another thing that i noticed is that there are alot fewer submissions that i originally thought. people are submitting lots of pics in multiple posts. to be fair, only one picture can be used of someone's car. we will not have cars appearing more than once (except maybe in the possibility of a group shot). So lets get those pictures in, guys!

no way man, the minute im done with class, bye bye lowell..lol

what type of pics you want me to put?!?! :confused:

Goonz,
You just seem to be picking some boring parking lots. If you're taking pics in a parking lot, make it a really scenic background. You're basically parked at an angle, with some plain bushy trees behind you. I'd like to see you get into this calendar, but I'm just being honest that the pictures you've posted aren't quite what I expect to see in a calendar shot. Take your baby somewhere deserving!!! :cool:

Mark

Goonz,
You just seem to be picking some boring parking lots. If you're taking pics in a parking lot, make it a really scenic background. You're basically parked at an angle, with some plain bushy trees behind you. I'd like to see you get into this calendar, but I'm just being honest that the pictures you've posted aren't quite what I expect to see in a calendar shot. Take your baby somewhere deserving!!! :cool:

Mark

thanks, I'll think of somthing clever..

Im also thinking of that supra pic with its projector beam down a flat wall type of shot as well at night..

Back